Tuesday 16 August 2011

Hello there..

Hello everyone and welcome to my first post here! Pretty excited but at the same time a little bit kinda nervous  ..... Recently I have taken a fancy to creating wedding themed layouts. It all started with customers' demand for simple yet elegant wedding gifts. Here is a peek at the recent layout I did which is totally adored by erm.. I would not refer to her as our customer as she has become our dear friend.. Mandy! Here is a peek..

I love the layering of patterned papers on this layout. It's simple and pretty enough with the gorgeous papers from 7Gypsies, Making Memories, Pink Paislee and a little touch of Crate Paper. And not forgetting the awesome tag from Graphic45's Le' Romantique collection. All from our favourite brands! Hope your friend like it, Mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment